- Go to My Subscriptions to see your active subscriptions and download all documents served with it.
- Remember that the package for Joomla 1.5 will only work for version 1.5, and the package for 2.5 will work only for Joomla 2.5 and the one for 3.0, only for Joomla 3.0.
- Using your Joomla installer, install the file named plg_contentstats_X.X.X.zip (X.X.X stands for the version). This is the main core plugin of Content Statistics.
- Install the files mod_content_statistics_X.X.X.zip and mod_content_statistics_individual_X.X.X.zip
- Install all the extension plugins you want to use, such as plg_contentstats_com_content_X.X.X.zip or plg_contentstats_com_k2_X.X.X.zip
- If you have the Extended version, you can also install our component com_contentstats_X.X.X.zip (otherwise, skip this point)
- Go to your plugin manager, and enable (that is, to make active) the plugin named System - Content Statistics.
- Enable the extension plugins you installed (they are under the type "contentstats"). Open each plugin to see its options and enable what kind of data you want to record. Remember to hit SAVE when finish.
- The installation and configuration is done and the system is ready to go. All you need to do now is create and publish all the modules you want to display statistics data in your site.